Classification of Ceramic Powder
- Opaque Porcelain: Covers the color of the basal crown and increases retention.
- Neck edge porcelain: Also known as neck porcelain, the color is darker, showing the color of the neck.
- Body Porcelain: Also known as dentin porcelain, the main body porcelain powder is used to obtain the natural beauty of dentin.
- Enamel porcelain: Also known as incisal porcelain, it is used for incisal parts and is translucent.
- Translucent porcelain: It reflects the natural translucent form of teeth.
- Glaze powder: Colorless and translucent, simulates the luster of tooth enamel. There are also decorative porcelain, dyed porcelain, gingival porcelain, etc., Classification of ceramic powder supplier
Which can express different colors and special restoration needs.